*Please note that Cloudpermit for Building Permit Applications is currently not available. To apply for a building permit, please email email@example.com*
All applications for a Building or Development Permit with the Building Department must be submitted to Cloudpermit.
To get started with Cloudpermit, you will need to create an account. You will require a valid email address to use the system.
- Go to the Cloudpermit site at https://ca.cloudpermit.com/login
- Click on “Create a New Account” found under the “Continue” arrow.
- Provide your email address.
- Cloudpermit will send an email to the address you have provided.
- Open the email and complete the registration process. The next time you visit the site, you'll login using your email and password.
- Login to Cloudpermit. It should say "My Dashboard" on the upper left-hand corner.
- In "My Dashboard" click the "Create a New Application" button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Province and Municipality from the drop down menus (Select "Manitoba" and "Rural Municipality of Taché")
- Click the "Building Permit" box and then click the "Create Application" button.
- Select an application type from the list of categories, for example, "Accessory structures, residential building, demolition, plumbing, pools etc. Then select the "Work Type" and "Work Target" for your project.
- Create a New Project and give it a name that relates to the project with the address. The project name can be changed at a later date. Then click "Next."
- Provide the Location where the work will be taking place. You can then type in your address, roll number or you can find your property on the map. All the fields with an asterisk must be completed. Then click "Next."
- At this point, you'll see a Summary. Check if the information is accurate. If you need to make changes, use the "Back" button. If everything is correct, click "Finish & Create."
Note: Cloudpermit sends email notification indicating the status of your application and what actions may be required of you. Make sure to click "Yes" toggle for Email notifications, located in the upper-left hand corner on the application page/workspace. In addition, you can send a message to our department regarding a specific application within the workspace for that application.