West of Mun 30 - St. Pierre-Joyls RCMP Detachment (includes the communities of Landmark, Linden and Lorette)
East of Mun 30 - Steinbach RCMP Detachment (includes the communities of Dufresne, Ste. Genevieve and Ross)
In the event of an emergency in progress, the closest available unit will be sent to respond. That unit can be from St.Pierre- Joyls, Oakbank, Steinbach or others.
The home detachment is for general patrols, investigations, and everyday law enforcement
If you require general assistance, please contact:
St. Pierre-Jolys RCMP Detachment at 204-433-7908 or
Steinbach RCMP Detachment at 204 - 326-4452
Lorette RCMP Satellite Office located at 1393 Dawson Road (Lorette Fire Hall) is closed until further notice
We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause.
- Make it look like someone is still home if you are away. Have someone pick up the mail for you, mow the lawn, shovel snow off the driveway and sidewalks and keep your lights set on a timer at irregular intervals.
- Be a good neighbour and keep your eyes open for any suspicious activity.
- Lock your vehicle doors and remove all valuables from view and from your vehicle.
- Report suspicious vehicles or persons.
- If you have a camera and security systems post signage alerting that a video is recording the activities taking place.
- Have a well-lit yard, yards and houses which are well-lit, especially at night deters crime
- Slow down, with school back in session, there are lots of children outside. Motorists need to slow down and keep a watchful eye as the new speed zones are now in effect in the community.
- Hide your spare keys outside of your home. Under a mat, in a planter or in a mailbox are not places for a spare key. If you need to have spare keys available, leave them with friends, family, or a trusted neighbour.
- Place your vacation plans on social media or on voicemail greetings. Save the pictures and details until you return home.
- Leave valuables in your driveway or yard; these are prime targets for thieves. Be sure to park bikes out of site, and put tools and toys away when you’re finished with them.
- Leave your garage or front door open while in the back yard. It doesn’t take long for a thief to slip in and out of your home.
Should you require further information please contact our detachment directly at (204) 433-7908.