The Local Urban District Committees of Landmark & Lorette have implemented a program in an effort to promote and encourage water conservation and save you money on your water bill.
Replace your old high water use and inefficient toilet with a new low flow flush toilet and you could qualify for a $100.00 rebate per qualifying dual flush toilet replacement to a maximum of 3 toilets per residential unit.
To qualify you must:
- Own or rent a dwelling unit serviced by the Landmark or Lorette Public Sewer System
- Have a sewer account in your name with the Public Sewer System
- Have removed your old inefficient toilet
- Have purchased and installed a low flow flush toilet in the current year
To apply for the credit:
- CLICK HERE to download the rebate application form
- Mail or drop off the completed application form and original sales receipt to:
- LUD of Lorette or Landmark – Toilet Replacement Rebate Program
- 28007 Municipal Road 52N
- Dufresne, Manitoba
- R5K 0N7