- We anticipate the 2020 Property Tax bills to be mailed late May/early June, 2020.
- 2019 Property Taxes were due on Thursday, October 31, 2019
- The property tax year runs from January 1st to December 31st
- The 2019 property tax statements were mailed on June 21, 2019. Intergovernmental Affairs, the Winnipeg based printer responsible for generating all tax bills for the Province of Manitoba had encountered an unforeseeable delay.
- Supplementary tax statements are issued in October or November to properties that have changes in assessment due to new construction or renovations which were not reflected on the annual tax statement.
If you do not receive your annual statement by mid July, please contact our office so that we can send you a copy. Tax statements are mailed to every property owner even if the taxes are paid by a mortgage company. If you do not receive your tax statement, it is possible that we do not have your current mailing address. This also means that you might not be receiving important notices and circulars throughout the year. It is your responsibility to keep your address current with us.
You must make your payment(s) on or before the due date to avoid penalty, whether you physically received your tax statement or not.
New to the R.M. of Taché?
If you have purchased your property this year, but have not received a tax statement, please contact our office and we will send you a copy. We do not reissue tax statements to purchasers. It is your lawyer’s responsibility to inform you of your tax obligations, but we will be happy to assist you in providing the information you need. Dial 204-878-3321 ext 0 for general tax questions.
Questions regarding your property assessment?
The Steinbach Assessment Services Branch maintains the property valuations in the RM of Taché. If you have any questions with respect to your property value, you can visit their website at https://web22.gov.mb.ca/mao/public/search_select.aspx
or contact them by telephone at 204-326-9896 or 1-866-216-9342.